Agonis Group has been awarded a further constructability and maintainability Contract with PTA/Metronet in Perth.
The new 18-month Contract comes following a very successful association with the Metronet program where we have undertaken similar services on the Metronet program during the last 3 years.
Metronet have recognised the value of our services to date with a recent commendation that our work provided a “fresh and insightful perspective on a number of key project matters which were highly valuable” The new scope includes:
- Constructability and maintainability advice on issues that may arise in the planning and concept stages
- Review of concept and reference designs with regards to constructability
- Identification of construction and maintenance risks and related mitigation measures
- Construction sequencing and staging plans
The contract will require work for (though is not limited to) the following projects:
- Planning for Midland Station relocation and extension to Bellevue;
- Planning for a new station at Karnup on the Mandurah Line;
- Planning for the Morley-Ellenbrook Line;
- Planning for the Byford Extension; and
- Level Crossing Grade Separation Projects.